Software for processing data messages
- All data messages are searchable not only by basic criteria such as the name of the sender or recipient and the date of delivery, but also by the content of the delivered or sent documents.
- The application enables unlimited archiving of data messages (in classic data boxes, the time of storing a message is set at 90 days, after which it is necessary to subscribe to a special service, the so-called data vault).
- If the application is not used for more than 60 days, it automatically warns the user (eintranet administrator) of the need to download the contents of the data box (to prevent the loss of data stored in the data box after 90 days).
- A data message received can be processed directly by the responsible employee, who has been assigned rights to do so by the application administrator (and marked as processed) or forwarded in electronic form to another relevant employee for resolution (the employee is automatically informed of the assignment of the new message for resolution via e-mail).
- Control permissions for access to mailboxes and messages based on user access.
- Ability to define rules for automatic processing/forwarding to resolve data messages. For example, messages from the FU are automatically forwarded to the finance department.
- Import and export of data messages in ZFO format.
- Users can be assigned different access rights - e.g. just reading the assigned messages, creating new messages (without the possibility of sending), reading and sending all messages. It is also possible to set a restriction to access only selected mailboxes (not all specified mailboxes).
The possibility to set up a function that allows you to view a summary of received data messages without, without marking the messages as delivered and starting the statutory time limit for handling them - this gives you more time to deal with data messages (normal logging into data boxes or downloading data messages will mark the messages as delivered and start the time limit for handling - for example, in the case of a confirmation of an audit report, the time limit is only 5 working days from delivery, which can be difficult to manage if your accountant is on holiday...).
Within the module you can have automatic downloading of data messages enabled (messages are downloaded automatically every 3 hours, including attachments) and you can have a copy of the messages sent to your email. Data messages are automatically sent to email.
The module allows you to reply to a data message, forward it or view the procedure for converting it to a printed version. It is also possible to prepare a new data message in the module only for sending, with the proviso that it can only be sent by a worker who has been granted access rights of a higher type.
It is also possible within the module to receive and send postal data messages, which are the electronic equivalent of registered mail and are used for business communication between users.
Thanks to the module's connection with CzechPoint, it is possible to use the template to obtain an electronically signed extract from the Commercial Register or the Criminal Register of Legal Entities.
The module allows working with multiple data boxes at the same time and automatic saving of data messages in the system. You can give rights to saved data messages only to selected users or restrict them according to the data boxes they can access.
You can have as many active mailboxes within the application as there are subscribed users - i.e. for example, subscribing 8 users to the application allows you to have 8 active data mailboxes (inactive mailboxes are not included in this number).
It is also possible to import old data messages in ZFO format that have been saved or exported from other software into the module, which allows data messages to be recorded in one place. Thus, you can work with data messages stored in one place for several years.